• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 B% Barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone I am thinking of selling my 1970 Barracuda and looking for opinions on value it is the car in my avater pictures are attached hopelly

B5 tripple blue exterior, interior carpets etc.
split front bench seat, column shift
383 big block 727 trans, 8-3/4 with 3:23's completely new runs strong
850 thermoquad, HP exhaust manifolds to duals out the rear
completely restored 1 year ago ground up
all new parts, suspension, brakes, lines, cables a lot to list

seroius inquiries PM

100_0142.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

Picture 094.jpg

100_0033.jpg

100_0030.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very very nice man I would not sell, but I am think in the 40k+ range for sure... sweet car!

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he has to have 30k in just parts and material, not counting car and labor... ya 20k for a buyr would be great but I think it will be way north of that...

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It is worth every bit of what someone is willing to pay for it and there should be no shortage of offers on it, it is a beautiful car. The same things that could hold it back in value to some, might make it more valuable to others.

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys thanks for the responces and opinions.....when is the last time you saw a plain jane barracuda that was not cloned out? i could not do that during the restoration there are enough cars out there that are wrong....my opinion only ...... so from what I see a range from 20k to 40k is opinion.......the car has over 20k in just new and nos parts and yes it is a column shift triple b5 all blue......but say its just a 70 that's going a little to far.....but all is good and i appreciate all opinions any questions about the car?

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
comment are all good thanks anyone interested? there are so many details we can discuss you cannot post all of them.....let me know

Rob C

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beepahh, If I had the abilty to get a laon right now, you'd see me tomorrow. The wife can get her '68 stang later.

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beepah, this is a very nice Barracuda. No matter how much money you have in it and no matter what everyone's opinions are, the car is going to sell for what the market is bearing for a vehicle like yours. If you do decide to part with it, good luck.

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well 71 vert thats a good question.....you really need to see this car to formulate a price ...... when is the last time you saw a stock no-clone barracuda?.....pretty rare these days most people are doing what you say option what sells......let me think about that are you interested? Joe

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still say in the 35-40k range for a reall # match car that clean..

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks everyone for the opinions.....so is anybody seriuos abiut buying a 1970 big block barracuda........? let me know JOe

DarrenM

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What sheet metal did you do during the "resto"?

Do you have photos of the car before paint?

Was any bondo used to patch heavy dents?

Thanks
Darren

thanks everyone for the opinions.....so is anybody seriuos abiut buying a 1970 big block barracuda........? let me know JOe

32hooptie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like them stock and snot cloned, you did a really nice job on your fish. You just need to find the right buyer where moneys not an option for top dollar and a few of those people are still out there. I think you would get on average 26-32 in this crappy economy, but i think its worth more because i no how much work you put into it.

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
few more pics

Car is for sale again........

few more pics..... one of the interior and one of the motor on the dyno, motor was tuned prior to install

you can reach at if you like

Joe

201.jpg

0312081412a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back