• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe Rocker Molding clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need 10, but I'll settle for anything. Specific to the '70 Gran Coupe. Clips are approximately 2.85" top to bottom, so a big clip. The one guy who has these on Ebay is out until the end of August.
TIA,
Matt in NJ

70 4715

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need 10, but I'll settle for anything. Specific to the '70 Gran Coupe. Clips are approximately 2.85" top to bottom, so a big clip. The one guy who has these on Ebay is out until the end of August.
TIA,
Matt in NJ
Do you want the correct NOS ones, or just anything that might work?? Guaranteed, whoever the guy on eBay is, that says he has them, they are not correct. I have a few NOS ones, they are basically a one-time only clip, once they are pushed into their holes in the rocker panel, they cannot be removed without at least partially destroying them, and making them impossible to be reused.

Matt68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you want the correct NOS ones, or just anything that might work?? Guaranteed, whoever the guy on eBay is, that says he has them, they are not correct. I have a few NOS ones, they are basically a one-time only clip, once they are pushed into their holes in the rocker panel, they cannot be removed without at least partially destroying them, and making them impossible to be reused.
@70 4715 at this point I will take anything I can get. The guy on Ebay has them measured at 2.8550 top to bottom and .2925 at the clip. They are an olive green in color. This isn't a show car so I'm just wanting anything I can mount them with; not picky. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back