• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger 383 car for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lopez

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my precious 1970 Dodge Challenger for $18,000. This was orginally a 318, 4 speed car that was restored as a 383 RT clone in the early 90's. The motor and tranny are in excellent condition. I have added all MSD ignition, coil, and distributor. I also had the Torque Thrust wheels put on it in additonal to a carb re-build and a new gas tank. There are some minor spots on the paint but I have enjoyed this car as a driver over the years and it is perfect for that kind of use. Email for more photo's and details and I'll give you every aspect and detail about this car. It breaks my heart to let it go but I am moving to a new home without a garage and I don't want this treasure to sit outside. I was referred by other members to list it here as it will find the best home here.

purple challenger.jpg

purple challenger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sunlineblazer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Precious Challenger

I do have some interest in your Challenger, can you please send me more pictures, do you have the vin tag, is the title clear, it would be to import to Canda. What state and city are you in?

DJones942013

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure your car is sold but I was wondering if it might by a random chance still be in your ownership? i recognized the car from the licenses plate on the front and all the details in your ad. It was my grandfathers car and hes the one that did the restoration. I've been trying to track the car down for years. Just to make sure it was his, did it have a fender tag when you bought it and did it have inserts in the seats that were salt and pepper? I am from Ritchie County and live not more than 600ft from my grandfather. I'd love to own the car to try and get it back in the family but if you sold it congrats on the sale.

Bill

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope I don't offend you in saying this.
"KEEP THE CAR"! Rent a garage where you are moving to. You will look back 5 years from now and kick yourself in the a$$ for selling it.
I realize that every situation is different and I may be wrong but something to think about.
Good luck.

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure your car is sold but I was wondering if it might by a random chance still be in your ownership? i recognized the car from the licenses plate on the front and all the details in your ad. It was my grandfathers car and hes the one that did the restoration. I've been trying to track the car down for years. Just to make sure it was his, did it have a fender tag when you bought it and did it have inserts in the seats that were salt and pepper? I am from Ritchie County and live not more than 600ft from my grandfather. I'd love to own the car to try and get it back in the family but if you sold it congrats on the sale.

Good luck with that, bud.

According to his profile Lopez hasn't been here since February of 2012.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Send a PM to him. He may still have the same email address and may get the message.

DJones942013

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I already have sent a message to him just have not heard anything from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back