• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Challenger A66 340 4 speed plum crazy purple

Status
Not open for further replies.

72hemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my 1970 Challenger A66 Project Car. Factory 340 4-speed plum crazy purple white stripe white interior. Missing engine and transmission. Most of the hard work has been completed (i.e. rust repair, metal replacement, body stripped and roughed out). I have most of the parts for the car. Car is located in Redding California. Asking $12,000 or best offer. Best way to contact me is my email at [email protected] Pictures at http://s303.beta.photobucket.com/user/72hemi/library/70 challenger

IMG_9658.jpg

72hemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a picture of the fender tag from the photo album I posted. Sorry no broadcast sheet.

IMG_4609.jpg

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This car is on ebay and I wish I had the cash. I have been watching it on ebay since I saw the add. I love the A66 cars and I really had no clue on them until one showed up on ebay and I looked them up here and for B bodies only and A bodies only.

Again great looking car and wish I had the money.

72hemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, yes I did put the car on ebay. It is a great project for someone, most of the hard work has been completed. I have a clear California title in hand for it. Also I do have a warmed up 318 with 340 heads and a large bearing 4 speed that go with the car.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oops, sorry. Didn't notice the link to the pics but thanks for posting the tag, kool car. I like the purple when used with the white.

72hemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, it is probably better to have a copy of the fender tag here in the thread instead of hunting for it in the picture gallery. I too love the color combo, which is why I bought the car in the first place, just too many irons in the fire right now.

72hemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well some things have changed and I really need this car to be gone. So make me an offer.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had the money and you could deliver the car. I love this car.

BTT someone needs to get this great project.

KATSAAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its about time someone got a good deal on a E body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back