• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 challengerfor sale at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 340 4 SPEED 3.91 SURE GRIP NUMBERS MATCHING CHALLENGER NON R/T. B5 blue , black interior, 15x7 ralleye wheels, 4 wheel drum brakes, Manual steering. The car has had many upgrades from previous owner, 15x&'s front and rear sway bars, kyb's on all corners, rebuilt340 with edelbrock heads and Intake TTI exhaust system. Had trunk floor pan replaced along with other little repairs. Car runs great I put on new edelbrock car w/electric choke new mopar performance electronic ignition conversion package and new engine compartment wiring harness , new battery now about a year old. Car starts everytime and is very fast and has the coolest exaust sound with the TTI Exaust. The challenger deserves a restoration, I just don't have the means after my divorce I'm sorry to say. This is not a hemi car or 440 6pak or a T/A and sure isn't a 6 cyliner car ( no offense to the 225 clubbers) BUT it IS a #s matching drive train, rear end and chassis Car. Look around they are getting very hard to find and command Big dollars. You could make this into A hemi clone car but I would say do it to a non numbers matching car not this one. Except for a few upgrades ( nothing that couldn't be reverted back to stock) this challenger is unmolested and needs help but its all there and she has got great bones. I wish I had the money to complete the project I had in mind, but I don't my lose your gain. However I am not giving my car away and have a lot invested in her. ONe posts said good luck getting a reply which was fairly correct I was tired of all the tire kicking, time wasting, strokers who contacted me thru FEBO so I stopped checking messages I have plenty of people stopping by wondering if it was for sale. I am asking 30k but thats asking, Cash is King and hard to say no to fists full of 100 dollar bills. I will see if I will have any better luck uploading pics. Car is in California in the bay area. Serious Offers will be considered even part in trade would be fine. C.O.D ,no checks or money orders, I have a clear title and registration is good thru October car has 157k original documented miles. I believe I am the 3rd owner and have been so since 2005.

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I doubt you will get an answer. He was last here 2 years ago. Join Date:10-15-2013.Last Activity:10-17-2013 07:50 PM You might get an answer with a PM since it causes the site to send an email to him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back