• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Cuda 383/auto A21 Elastromeric bumper, A31 3.91 axle project for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdkmbjones

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my 70 Cuda due to time and $ constraints. Unfortunately, I have a 71 440-6 Superbee that needs to be finished first and a 71 Cuda next, so this car is going to be sitting a long time.
Check out the Craigslist ad here if interested - 1970 Plymouth Cuda 383
$11500 obo

IMG_2727.JPG

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tachometer with a standard dash? I thought you could only get a clock with this type of dash and a rallye dash was needed to get a tachometer. I love this shade of green it looks beautiful with fresh paint and trim.

cdkmbjones

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, It was original with Rallye guages, so someone must have swapped them out, I do have a set of rallye gauges to go with the car - I should have put that in there.

cdkmbjones

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a great project, and I would keep it to do myself but I am deep - very deep into getting my 71 SuperBee done and running low on cash, time, and space to do another right now. Especially since I also have a 71 Cuda 383 4spd shaker car next to do. So, the 70 needs to go.

cdkmbjones

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you have the rubber bumper?
Unfortunately no, I have a core that came with the car when i bought it and Joey ChryCo's info to send him the core and get a repop rubber bumper in its place. The last owner told me the bumper was in bad shape.

cdkmbjones

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lowered the price a little and added photos to the ad - open to mopar parts as partial payment

cdkmbjones

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rallye gauges were not there when I bought it but I did recently pick up a set on eBay that I could add in to the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back