• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Dodge Challenger, 340, 727 auto. Texas Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jblake

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Dodge Challenger . Texas car , clean body , will need floor pans and dutchmans panel . Was a 318 a/c yellow car . Has a low mile 1969 340 x-head , 727 auto with reverse valve body and stahl , 3:55 posi , front disc brake car . All new brakes , radiator , fuel tank , carb. Frame Rails are solid and so is trunk pan. Door Skins are solid, as well as rockers and fenders and hood. Minimal rust on car beside floor pan and common area behind back glass

Comes with some new trim and parts. interior is partially removed for floor pan installation. Car runs and drives but needs some work before road ready.
$13,000 OBO

IMG_0333.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

Last edited:

1970challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dodge Challenger . Texas car , clean body , will need floor pans and dutchmans panel . Was a 318 a/c yellow car . Has a low mile 1969 340 x-head , 727 auto with reverse valve body and stahl , 3:55 posi , front disc brake car . All new brakes , radiator , fuel tank , carb. Frame Rails are solid and so is trunk pan.

Comes with some new trim and parts. interior is partially removed for floor pan installation. Car runs and drives but needs some work before road ready.
Dodge Challenger . Texas car , clean body , will need floor pans and dutchmans panel . Was a 318 a/c yellow car . Has a low mile 1969 340 x-head , 727 auto with reverse valve body and stahl , 3:55 posi , front disc brake car . All new brakes , radiator , fuel tank , carb. Frame Rails are solid and so is trunk pan.

I dont think that you listed a price for your car?

Jblake

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Car is in Bellevue Iowa, Thats eastern Iowa on the Mississippi

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, selling it already? In a Feb 9 post you had just gotten the car. Sure looks to be the same wheels and same mud on the front fenders and head lights.

Jblake

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah local guy saw it on the trailer and told me he had a cuda sitting in the shed I could buy... looked at it and a numbers matching 340 in it with manual.. so I would like to sell this to buy that but if It doesn't sell it doesn't sell. Not a must have. But would rather get that cuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back