• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 or 1971 original 340 cuda convertible wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEJJ

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a original "H" code 340 Cuda convertible 1970 or 1971, I will consider any condition. I have an original "U" code 440 1970 Cuda convertible that I would consider trading up/down depending on the car if necessary. Let me know what you have and how much.
Thank you!
Jim

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I don't think any of us would mind seeing what you have.

JEJJ

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1970 convertible Olcott 002.JPG

1970 convertible Olcott 002.JPG

JEJJ

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"Wow, nice car! If that doesn't entice someone into a trade I don't know what will."
That's nice of you to say. I've had the car for 15 years and it runs and drives great. I would prefer to just find a 340car, but if this helps persuade someone to sell/trade a nice car, then I am o-k with that. I've been toying with a full blown "OE" restoration, but with the kids in all types of sports, etc. I don't think I can devote the time right now.
We'll see, I may just end up changing my mind if nothing comes of it. Maybe this is just the winter getting to me :)

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Is yours a 4 speed or automatic? Are the pics indicative of how it left the factory? Has it ever been restored and to what extent? Does it have its original drivetrain? Fender tag or build sheet with it? There's an E-body convertible registry run by a guy named Ola, has this beauty been registered with him? Would you mind posting up a pic of the fender tag if it's still with it?
Now about yourself....

JEJJ

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is yours a 4 speed or automatic? Are the pics indicative of how it left the factory? Has it ever been restored and to what extent? Does it have its original drivetrain? Fender tag or build sheet with it? There's an E-body convertible registry run by a guy named Ola, has this beauty been registered with him? Would you mind posting up a pic of the fender tag if it's still with it?
Now about yourself....

The shaker and luggage rack were the only additions. It is 1 of 28 automatics but the only one of the 28 "U" code Cuda's to come from the factory with the 4:10 Dana. The other 27 4BBL 440 automatic cars were 8-3/4 rears. (all the 4spd 440's came standard with Dana's) Warranty block, original trans is currently out of the car and there is a hemi 4spd in it right now. The car was optioned with Rimblow, tinted glass, 15 x 7,black top , black stripes, console auto with black bucket interior, rallye gauges, w/w/molding , light package , dual chrome mirror, power top, p/s , p/b , rocker gills , road lamps(standard on 70 Cudas),a/m radio,FY1 lemon twist.

It has some work and paint done in the late 70's, but not restored. Original top and interior except carpet.

Yes, Ola has it in his registry along with a copy of my broadcast sheet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back