• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 Plymouth Barracuda For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

abtbebody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Plymouth Barracuda VIN HB23G0B133061 is up for sale. It has been professionally restored as a non-numbers matching Cuda. It is kept indoors and displayed in a climate controlled environment. The restoration includes:

Soda blasted body with new sheet metal fenders, quarter panels & inners, and rear floor pan & extensions. The car has a Cuda hood. New door hinges and body plugs. There was no body filler used on this vehicle. It has been professionally painted Vitamin C orange in an OEM approved (commercial) body and paint shop.

New exterior parts include re-chromed front and rear bumpers, new misc. hardware and trim. Left and right outside mirrors are chrome. New driving lamps installed but not hooked up (wire harness will be included).

Interior improvements include a recovered dash pad over the original core. All I/P gauges work (no radio). Original seats have been re-covered and the headliner and package tray & jute are new. Carpet is also new. Door trim panels are in new-like condition as are the center console and all other interior components. The PRNDL has a pistol grip shifter.

Drivetrain is a 360hp engine with a November 1972 date code, matched with a TorqueFlite 904 3-speed automatic transmission and an 8 3/4 rear end with 3.23 gears. The engine and transmission have been totally stripped down, painted, and rebuilt. The engine and transmission rebuild includes a new high gap intake manifold, new fuel pump, distributor and spark plug wires, thermostat, freeze plugs, seals, flex plate and torque converter. Ceramic coated exhaust from the headers to the thru-valance exhaust tips. In addition there is a restored big block radiator, rally wheels, and new tires.

This is a perfect car for enjoying as is. On the other hand if you are a mechanic that likes to do the under hood work but doesn't have the money, experience, or time to do any body or exterior work, it is a perfect project car to turn into a 340 clone.

Asking $52,000

I plan to have the car on the show field at Chrysler Carlisle - contact me if you want to see the car.

1970 Plymouth Barracuda - B1 Body (3).JPG
1970 Plymouth Barracuda - B2 Paint (1).JPG
1970 Plymouth Barracuda - B2 Paint (5).JPG
1970 Plymouth Barracuda - C1  Chassis (10).JPG
1970 Plymouth Barracuda - C1  Chassis (13).JPG
View attachment 61709 View attachment 61710
1970 Plymouth Barracuda - I1 Interior (1).JPG
1970 Plymouth Barracuda - I1 Interior (2).JPG
1970 Plymouth Barracuda - R1 Restored (5).JPG

2014 - Vehicles - Maryland - 70 Cuda at Dave Tinglers House (1).jpg

20190709_080552.jpg

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is there an original fender tag? What is the readout?
Is there a build sheet?

If it was originally a gran coupe the vin should be BP.
Is the vin a BH then?

abtbebody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was no build sheet found in the vehicle. I will add the body code plate data tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back