• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 V-Code Challenger R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

69GT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
For sale: 1970 V-code Challenger R/T. It has the numbers matching 440 six pack engine, non-numbers 727 and Super Performance Axle package. It is FK5 Burnt Orange Metallic with a white bucket seat interior and white vinyl top. It is equipped with power steering, power disk brakes, 26" radiator, 4:10 Dana, AM radio, dual chrome sport mirrors and 15x7 rally wheels. The odometer reads 88K miles which I believe is the actual mileage. The car starts, runs and drives very well. The car has both the build sheet and fender tag. The car was repainted in the 90's. The paint still looks pretty good but does have a chip or scratch here and there. I believe the interior and vinyl top are all original. They still look presentable but I do have new front and rear door panels, armrests, bucket seat backs and headliner that will be included with the car. The undercarriage appears to have the original undercoating on it. The only things on the car that are not stock to the best of my knowledge are the addition of an electronic ignition and Magnaflow mufflers. The car was originally sold new from Mr. Norm's Grand Spaulding Dodge and I was able to acquire the original dealer file for the car. The dealer file includes the original window sticker, dealer papers, sales documents and an original set of unused keys that were in a sealed envelope. Also included in the sale is a complete shaker hood set-up that I purchased from Six Pack Performance that I have not yet installed on the car. I also have other parts that will be able to be purchased separately by the buyer of the car if they are interested which inlude a mint set of original rear window louvers, an original rear wing, an nos set of chin spoilers, a factory AM/FM radio, a six-way seat track, a nice Rim Blow steering wheel and a few other nos, new and original used parts. These parts are not for sale outright at this time but will be after the car is sold if the buyer doesn't want them. I am taking offers on the car starting at $52K which as I mentioned includes the shaker hood assembly and new interior panels. If interested in seeing the car, would like more pics or have any questions, please PM me your email address. I am located near Detroit, MI.

MVC-080S.JPG

MVC-085S.JPG

MVC-074S.JPG

MVC-076S.JPG

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice car.

And nice for sale ad. Well written with pics. Thank you.

The only thing I'd like to see is a location.

69GT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't driven the car much in the last couple of years since I got my 70 340 Swinger done. I am now working to get my 69 Dart done by this summer so I don't really see myself driving the Challenger much in the future which is why I have decided to sell it.

69GT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a sale pending on the car that has fell through due to the buyer not being able to arrange financing. The car is available once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back