• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1971 Barracuda Convertible for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstoner

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Barracuda convertible. A great driver or excellent platform for your dream restoration. B5 blue/blue interior/black power top. Original 318/column 904 with 78,000 miles, but now has a rebuilt 340/727 with shift kit and new torque converter, and new aluminum radiator (not in pics). Still has the 7.25 rear in it, but have an 8.75 rear with 3.23 SG and rebuild kit. Power steering and windows, rally dash. I added the rally hood, rally wheels, BFG's, and rear cutout valance with dual exhaust. Recently reupholstered the bench seat, and replaced the carpet and resprayed interior panels 10 years ago. I am the 3rd long-term owner (since 1998), and the car has never been raced, wrecked, or abused. 3 build sheets and other original paperwork. One repaint in early 80's, so it has the nicks, scratches, bumps and bubbles that you'd expect after 30 years, but still shines and looks great. All original sheet metal, but a little bondo in the rear quarters. Solid floors, frame, and firewall, but some rust in trunk extensions and scale on the underside. If you choose to fully restore the car, you'd need to replace some sheetmetal, but not too extensively, in my opinion. It has flaws and is not perfect, but is an honest example of a very rare and desirable car. I have kids in college and don't get to drive it as much as I'd like anymore.

$35,000, might consider less with only the 318/904 included. I would also consider a trade (decent a,b, or e-body) with cash on top. Located in NJ outside of Philly. Jeff 856.296.3515

Baracuda 1 for posting.jpg

Barracuda 2 for posting.jpg

JDcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That car is beautiful ...wish i had one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back