• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 Challenger RT 4 sp sold on Ebay

340challconvert

Reaction score
Love the car, blue, w black interior w a 4 sp 383. Only 2 owners with paperwork
Sold for 20.5 K
A lot of rust
Glad someone picked it up, but thought the price was high for amount of metalwork the car will need. Just my thoughts.
Ad will soon disappear from Ebay since it is sold

1971 Dodge Challenger | eBay

IMG_3165_zpscysirsj3.jpg

Dino2 (1).gif

IMG_3220_zpsjlm1f6rp.jpg

IMG_3222_zpswmrwdhx8.jpg

IMG_3223_zpswv4dwuhj.jpg

IMG_3224_zpszewfqth9.jpg

IMG_3265_zpsjdy004ty.jpg

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Yoy can go to "completed listing" and there you can see old listings I think up to two months.

gdrill

Reaction score
Nice car for sure. But that is a major project with the rust that is shown. I suspect it will have every piece of AMD sheet metal produced, and then some, on it when it's complete. At least the seller provided many pics and offered more. He didn't seem to be hiding anything. Whoever bought it really wanted a blue numbers matching car!

moparlee

Reaction score
That would be a really nice project and pretty much everything is there including trim items. Interior is in great shape with only the drivers seat ripped, dash is excellent, rallye dash needs painting, and all the interior panels just need cleaning. Frame rails are nice with the original blue still showing. It looks to me like that moisture and high humidity after setting for 35+ years is what go to a lot of the sheet metal, along with bird and rodent sh*t.

seneca

Reaction score
My retirement portfolio has gone up in value over 5% since the election. IF ( big IF ) this continues and Trump pumps up the economy as promised, you will be seeing our rides values going up also. The price paid for this Chally may be a harbinger of things to come.

todd383

Reaction score
Lot of money, I can't even sell my car for 50 grand and it needs nothin! And has a big stroker in it! Lol

340challconvert

Reaction score
Lot of money, I can't even sell my car for 50 grand and it needs nothin! And has a big stroker in it! Lol
I agree. You can buy a very decent restored driver quality 70-71 Challenger RT for 35-45k. (concourse of course is more money)
Way too high a price paid for this car.
Dino2 (1).gif

Last edited:

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score

Exactly the same thing here. '70 R/T SE all numbers match, stroked to 426, needs nothing, as is a great driver. Although I'm not trying to sell it right now, this sure makes a guy wonder what it could go for when compared to this car?

73DAD

Reaction score
Looks like there was a deadbeat buyer and the car is up for sale again. They sure know how to tempt me, luckily its already over what my "stupid money" level would be.

TC_Cuda

Reaction score
I watch EBay also, and I have seen way too many car's relisted due to non paying bidders just makes me wonder why people do that?

Cuda_mark

Reaction score
I think with ebay it's more about shill bidding than it is about deadbeat bidders.

Back