• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1971 'Cuda 340 motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemihead2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpeg

1971 340 motor VIN- 1B120490. Out of a 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda.

Here's what is what is INCLUDED- please read carefully so there is no confusion.

340 Block- Bored .030 and honed, line bore checked and in spec, cooked, cleaned, pressure tested. New freeze plugs and cam bearings installed. Ready to build.

340 J-heads- In as pulled FACTORY condition. Complete with all valves, springs, retainers, locks, rocker arms, shafts, etc. They look fine but have never been apart as far as I can tell.

340 steel crank- looks fine. Mains are .020 under from the factory, rods- std. (Pulled the factory bearings out of it on disassembly.) Maltese cross on block confirms factory undersize bearings.

340 Factory connecting rods/ 10.5 CR pistons. Rods are free floating and in good shape. Pistons are useless in this situation because of the recent overbore.

340 Factory 1971 CI TQ intake- Original to the engine. (Best factory 340 manifold from a flow standpoint).

Misc- Original WINDAGE tray, oil pan/ pick-up, 90* filter adapter, 16 push rods, front timing cover, original steel crank damper, lower two groove pulley and a set of (non-original) valve covers complete the package.

DOES NOT INCLUDE- Factory exhaust manifolds, Some exterior engine bolts, upper pulley, accessory brackets, motor mounts, etc.

Local pick-up is preferred but if you are unable to do so I am willing to load it all on a pallet to drop off at my local FASTENAL (after you pre-pay the shipping) for delivery.

$1,800

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strange having it bored and honed without having the pistons normally the pistons are measured and then the block is machined to a predetermined clearance which will vary depending on the piston brand and type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back