• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 Cuda Challenger F78 space saver tire

Status
Not open for further replies.

68SuperBee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a space saver tire that the rim needs refinished. The stampings read as followed: to the left of the valve stem is "K-1-1 2" to the right of the stem I can see "55". In between the lugs I see "K1" with a "1" underneath them. Then a "G" in the next space between the lugs going counter clockwise. The V1 is stamped before the BF Goodrich and has flat face where it bolts on. All of these lead everyone I've asked to believe this is for a 71 car. this type of valve stem began being installed on these in January of 1971.
$550
Message me on here.
located in OFallon, Missouri. Picture from before I cleaned it up, more to come.

image.jpg

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My original offer to buy for what you were initially asking for it still stands but I wouldn't give any more for it personally.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The reason for my question was to find out why the price changed so much. The intention is not to change the thread to one bashing the seller.

68SuperBee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The $125 is for a reproduction shaker ring.
Also there was no original price as stated because I didn't know what it actually fit yet. But I had accidentally uploaded pics already so that's why I added a note on it. I was able to clean it up and find out that it's for a 1971. If this was out of a aspen or something, then $100 would be about what it's worth if really nice. But being for a 70-71 increases the value a bit and I was gonna edit the price on this thread anyway.
Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You will need pics and location in your thread to keep it from being deleted.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I seem to remember a $300 price on it in the original ad? I do understand the circumstances though so no worries from me. I'd just as soon have a spare in the trunk I could actually use for as much as I drive the car anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back