• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 Demon T/A tribute need a fender tag if someone has one.

flamesoldier

Reaction score
Hi guys I am building a Demon T/A tribute car. I am outting all the options the Challenger T/A had including the 340 six pack, fast ratio steering 3.55 8-3/4 rear etc. I am in need of a Trans Am fender tag to add next to my fender tag like the Challegers had. Please let me know if someone has one and is willing to sell.

IMG_8115.jpeg

IMG_8118.jpeg

chally71e

Reaction score
Unfortunately don't have one. But I've followed your build and this Demon is awesome. Was never especially interested in them before.

mjhallas

Reaction score
Hi guys I am building a Demon T/A tribute car. I am outting all the options the Challenger T/A had including the 340 six pack, fast ratio steering 3.55 8-3/4 rear etc. I am in need of a Trans Am fender tag to add next to my fender tag like the Challegers had. Please let me know if someone has one and is willing to sell.

View attachment 117514

View attachment 117515
Who made that nice crisp fender tag? I need mine renewed as it's 53 years old and looks like it.

flamesoldier

Reaction score
Was EB5 available in 1971? I thought the color switched to GB5? Then reintroduced EB5 in 1972 due to popularity
My car was painted in the production line before the switch, i have a 1/71 build date. The main data plate is a reproduction verified by the folks at MMC detroit

IMG_5444.jpeg

Back