• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 GY3 Citron Yella Challenger for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

travbstealthy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1971 Dodge Challenger in factory GY3 Citron Yella for sale...it's a nice car have fender tag and build sheet. Was a 340 E55 car now has 440 for more pictures please text message your email or respond to this ad...text would be better as I don't check my computer very often. feel free to call or text $25,000 lots of new parts. Has all it's original rust free sheet metal!

you tube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlDXXAIsyY

The car has had a few more upgrades since this video..it has new leather seats that are electric as well as a mopar tuff steering wheel. Nice high impact beauty!!

Cheers,

Travis

Last edited by a moderator:

travbstealthy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1971 Dodge Challenger in factory GY3 Citron Yella for sale...it's a nice car have fender tag and build sheet. Was a 340 E55 car now has 440 for more pictures please text message your email or respond to this ad...text would be better as I don't check my computer very often. feel free to call or text $25,000 lots of new parts. Has all it's original rust free sheet metal!

you tube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlDXXAIsyY

The car has had a few more upgrades since this video..it has new leather seats that are electric as well as a mopar tuff steering wheel. Nice high impact beauty!!

Cheers,

Travis
I also wanted to mention that I would be more than willing to drive the car to you for the cost of fuel! 1,200 mile max:) I've got a set of 276 gears in it now and my quick fuel is tuned up nice getting 14mpg or better at interstate speeds. The car has a completly redone drive trane. The Transmision is still under warantee. I do also have a posi 391 gear that go's with the car as well as bunch of extra, and original parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

travbstealthy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Willing to look at any offers. I'm guessing most people are looking for something less expensive:icon_rolleyes: Thinking about listing it on ebay but I havn't seen much selling there either. Please if anyone is interested maybe we can work out a deal.

I would also consider trading down on a e body project.

Cheers,

Travis

travbstealthy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sheridan Wyoming

DSC00787.jpg

Last edited:

trex

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool car!!! where do you get a dash like that ? i would love to buy one thanks

travbstealthy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks,
I ordered everything from Year One...you can choose your style of panel and gages...but make sure they send you the correct fuel gage because they sent me a gm gage and I had hell getting them to send me the right one.
Cheers,

Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back