• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1972 73 and 74 parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a lot of parts from 72 thru 74 Challengers that have been removed been in storage for 25 plus years tail lights lot of window trim complete set of black door panes steering columns plus a lot more if you need something let me know not looking to get rich just need to make room, I live in south eastern Ohio if someone want to come and make offer on the lot I will make them a very good deal a chance to get what you need and sell the rest to get your parts for free Thanks for your time Kathy

quapman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a Challenger header panel?

mrsmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have one it is not perfect but very usable
Here are the pictures I took close ups of the damaged areas if you need anything else as far as descriptions let me know Kathy

Attachments

• Attachments_2016313.zip
    5 MB · Views: 273
Last edited:

quapman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mrsmopar, I sent you a PM (started a conversation). Thanks :)

mrsmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are pictures of the door panels

056.JPG

Attachments

• Attachments_2016313 (2).zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 217

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the chrome trim around the hood front and corners of the fenders as well as he three pieces on the read, truck and rear quarter pieces. 6 pieces all together

mrsmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have to look for the rear there is no chrome on the front of the 72-74 challengers

Glow Worm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of parts from 72 thru 74 Challengers that have been removed been in storage for 25 plus years tail lights lot of window trim complete set of black door panes steering columns plus a lot more if you need something let me know not looking to get rich just need to make room, I live in south eastern Ohio if someone want to come and make offer on the lot I will make them a very good deal a chance to get what you need and sell the rest to get your parts for free Thanks for your time Kathy
Where, exactly, are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back