• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 Challenger 340 4-speed car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeryst

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After being unemployed for several years, I got a job in March, only to find out that I will be unemployed again pretty soon, so I'm going to have to get rid of a few things to pay off some remaining bills. Unfortunately, my Challenger is one of them. I hate to do it, but I'm at the point where I dont have much choice. I've been offered $12k for it, and I wanted to see if any forum members were interested in buying it at that price before I sell it. The guy who made the offer doesn't have all of the money yet, and he said if I sold it before he was ready, he was okay with that, because he knows I'm in a tight spot.

Most of the rollers I've seen are going for $6k, and they're all torn apart. You can drive this one and restore at your leisure.

Its an original 340 pistol-grip 4-speed car. The motor blew up in 74, and was replaced with a factory 360. It's a survivor type vehicle that's never been restored, so it does have some issues. But over all, its been a good, reliable driver. Never fails to start. Sounds great. Doesn't look bad.

If anyone wants a decent driver, while helping out a forum member pay off some bills, let me know. I'd prefer someone that can actually come and look at the car, because I dont like long distance deals. Or if you have someone that wants to come look at the car for you, that's ok too. I'm located in western/central PA. Zipcode is 15840.

If you are really serious, PM me and I'll give you my phone number.

SAM_0243.JPGSAM_0240.jpg

SAM_0240.jpg

SAM_0243.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back