• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar mafia

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 1973 Cuda that i was going to fix and drive but i have way too many toys right now. This is a BS23 Cuda small block 318 car but has no motor or trans. The grille is in almost perfect condition.The floors will need patches and one in the trunk but frame rails are rock solid. the worst rust is in the drivers door but i have a local guy with rust free doors for 200.00 and i can give you his info. the lower quarters will need work and will probably need a new skin on drivers side from a previous repair but not rust damage. the rockers are also good.the car has never been stripped apart. it still has the factory steering wheel and all the gauges still factory. only thing someone took out the original buckets for fiberglass ones. I also have the fourth matching wheel to go with the car. I have a clear Ky. title in my name. I can have delivered for 1.50 a loaded mile or pick up in Leitchfield, Ky. 42754. cash in hand only. priced to sell 5000.00

cuda1.jpg

cuda2.jpg

cuda3.jpg

cuda5.jpg

cuda6.jpg

cuda7.jpg

cuda8.jpg

cuda9.jpg

cuda10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back