• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1973 dodge challenger fenders bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

wss340challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
rough looking but not rusted out , lots of surface rust , not perfectly straight, $200 each , I have one driver side and one passenger side ,they do have the holes for the side scallops/trim , I will post pics soon , I also have front bumper with bumper guards and brackets , parts are located in los angeles , I can deliver locally - even down to san diego for a small fee

wss340challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes I did , found a bunch of parts ,doors, fenders ,quarters , I don't need it all -so I will be posting what I don't need on here

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
These are Challenger fenders, you're looking for Baracuda according to the pictures posted in your thread. You do realize there's a difference, right?
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Btw.

Last edited:

wss340challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes these are challenger parts...don't know where barracuda came up ? $200 each im in southern calif front fender.jpgdriver fender.jpg

front fender.jpg

driver fender.jpg

Last edited:

wss340challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lowered price to ......FREE ! i dont need them ,they look worse than they are ,in southern calif ,i dont want to give them to the scrap man , if someone can use them ? just the fenders ..im keeping the bumper

Last edited:

1966cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you said free I will get them But only if you can warp in cardboard as to not get any damage.I m willing to pay you for time and effort. I will organize pick up And delivery. Is that ok with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back