• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

440 Buildup

moparguy

Reaction score
Me and my dad have been tearing into my 1970 440 and have gotten a lot of the work done. The entire top end is off but the cam, crank, pistons and timing belt and cover remain. It has been coming along nicely. When I bought it it was apparent that there was some slight rust in the cylinders so I am taking it to a local shop where there are boring it .030 over. I already have the new pistons but I intend to get mostly new race parts for the engine. I plan to put in a single plane high rise dart intake. The stock 906 heads but cleaned up and ported. An 850 holley double pumper. A lunati voodoo cam with .496 lift and 284 degrees of advertised duration. I also plan to put it into a 1970-71 challenger or cuda when I get it done, but dad says this must be done first as I am only 15. Also if you have a challenger or cuda for sell that meets the year criteria and is about 8000 bucks then send me a pm. :3gears: I had an error uploading the pics I will try again later :sign12:

Back