• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

65 Coronet W/472 Hemi WTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzoro

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 65 Coronet (2DR Hardtop) fresh out of the body shop with a 472 Hemi, 727, new Moser rearend (complete axle to axle) with Detroit Tru-Trac/4.11 gears, new B&M Shifter, CAP tubular K-frame, 4 wheel disk, new Flex-a-Lite Radiator, March Pullies, Zex Perimeter Plate Nitrous, Professionally built 472 Hemi built by Wheeler Racing Engines in Blaine Minnesota, should dyno at about 5-600 HP before hitting the 300 shot of Juice. Brand new upholstery and carpet, fiberglass bumpers, new headliner, electric QTP exhaust cutouts, F.A.S.T. O2 kit with dual sensors and logging capability, fiberglass correct scoop, spare fiberglass hood w/correct scoop and deck lid, and a butt load of parts. The engine has ZERO SECONDS on it. It was built with the best available guts.

I am looking for a completed 68/69 Roadrunner, a 68/69 Charger/Super Bee, 70-74 Challenger/Cuda?

http://s960.photobucket.com/albums/ae83/bonzoro_photos/Hemi%20Coronet/

Last edited by a moderator:

bonzoro

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This car is gone, I traded for the biggest piece of junk 74 Challenger on the planet. My motor was worth twice what this car is worth. Do I regret it? Hell yeah. Live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back