• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Barracuda Door Glass installation,

NixDad

Reaction score
I could also assist, but as I live in Wisconsin I may wait to see what the outcome of the game is!
I hate putting in glass. Plan 3 hours per glass/regulator. If it goes easier, you win.
Clean and regrease first.
Mirror, Door handle and locks should be in first. Hardware stops installed at top of door?
Put a few layers of tape along top of door so you don’t scratch the paint.
Main regulator goes in through large opening at the bottom of the door with the window crank post to the back of the car. Then once in the door rotate the whole mechanism inside the door to get the post in the correct position.

ken 408 Stroker

Reaction score
I could also assist, but as I live in Wisconsin I may wait to see what the outcome of the game is!
I hate putting in glass. Plan 3 hours per glass/regulator. If it goes easier, you win.
Clean and regrease first.
Mirror, Door handle and locks should be in first. Hardware stops installed at top of door?
Put a few layers of tape along top of door so you don’t scratch the paint.
Main regulator goes in through large opening at the bottom of the door with the window crank post to the back of the car. Then once in the door rotate the whole mechanism inside the door to get the post in the correct position.

ken 408 Stroker

Reaction score
I now have the handles in and the window regulators in, Now for the Glass. I'm Holding off, Saturday is get caught up day, And Sunday is the 49ER game, so it's looking like the following weekend. Thank you for the advise, so far it's been not as Bad as first attempt.

Ivs cuda

Reaction score
I can take pictures of a cuda door with the glass Still installed With the door panels off. If you need certain areas like that hard to see down inside the door
Hi any chance you could message me these pictures as well I am doing the same job Cheers