• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger Grille into 73 Challenger front end - what am I missing

McSpadden

Reaction score
Hi folks I edited this up at the top of the thread... Here are some updated pics and info:

DECEMBER 15, 2014 UPDATE: After the many responses of advice in this thread about how I wanted to change the 73 grille of my brother's Challenger to look like a 70... all things considered... the 73 will remain the same... Perhaps as more parts get accumulated over time.. (such as the proper fenders with the buckets already in them.. & the correct bumper brackets...and the 70 Grille I do have gets prettied up... it'll be updated again in a few years). There's always plenty more money to be spent and maybe I'll turn that part into a story thread for another movie. Included in this updated posts are some pictures of the original look and style of Michael's 1973 Dodge Challenger in a movie I made called "Love a la Carte" (kinda like "Fatal Attraction" but with jokes instead of boiling rabbits. Google the name "Love a la Carte" and you'll find it - it's playing for free on Amazon. Be on iTunes in January 2015 or so. These pictures are when I had it in the shop for a new engine.. after I put in a high performance suspension... Anyways... I hope to drive his vehicle back home in February. Stay tuned for updated pics as we go. Thanks for all the input and advice. -Tim McSpadden

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

CHALLENGER lalc.jpg

Back