• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger, orig ralley ,buckets all there

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargerz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i got this challenger last year but now got to sell, its rust but it has all the main or expansive parts, all of the ralley gauges are there , these is a real ralley car, .. $3800.00 FIRM .. can help load for shipping ...PM if interested ..

70 bee bstripe 048.jpg

70 bee bstripe 045.jpg

70 CHALLENGER 013.jpg

70 CHALLENGER 017.jpg

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the first 6 digits of the Vin? Where are you located? Is there a fender tag, title??

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From what I can see, I am guessing it is not a R/T. The first numbers of the VIN will answer the question for sure.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you interested in swapping for a 67 Barracuda Convertible? PM me

chargerz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its not an R/T, vin # JH23G0, yes its got a title, and i am in Texas ...and moparparts PM sent ..thanks ..

chargerz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
340 ready to run. complete ..turn key .

:sunny:this engine is for sale also for $3800.00 or if a buyer buys the car it gets a better price on the engine ...

340 comp 002.jpg

340 comp 003.jpg

chargerz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
challenger6pak, what exact info do you need ?? PM me ...happy to forward you any info you need ...

chargerz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
..for this week only "SPECIAL OF THE WEEK" ...$3500. ends Sunday @ 12.01 A.M
70 CHALLENGER ...RALLEY. all there..

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In the event you are asked, the Challenger Rallye came out in 1972. What you have is a 1970 318 engined Challenger. That is all. It was someone's daily transportation. That is what is was designed for. It is not a high performance model. It does have a rallye dash and R/T hood added. I have the same thing here. I have a 318 Challenger. It is in the same condition. I was going to R/T clone it. With prices the way they are I can buy one much cheaper than I can rebuild mine. Mine is looking like it will be used for parts. Parting the car on one hand is a shame. There are less in existence this way. On the other hand, if it is not worth much whole, what can you do? Parting the car is an option.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the event you are asked, the Challenger Rallye came out in 1972. What you have is a 1970 318 engined Challenger. That is all. It was someone's daily transportation. That is what is was designed for. It is not a high performance model. It does have a rallye dash and R/T hood added. I have the same thing here. I have a 318 Challenger. It is in the same condition. I was going to R/T clone it. With prices the way they are I can buy one much cheaper than I can rebuild mine. Mine is looking like it will be used for parts. Parting the car on one hand is a shame. There are less in existence this way. On the other hand, if it is not worth much whole, what can you do? Parting the car is an option.

Very true! That car looks like it would be more of a parts car than a project. It depends on how bad the frame rails are! :disgust:

chargerz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
challenger6pak/mopargod, thanks for your facts and opinions they are very helpful, let me know what parts are coming available as you strip down those cars ...
and as stated RALLEY parts were still in the car, which is first thing people normally strip down on a car ..

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chargerz, for the sake of clarification, going back to your first post, please explain to us what you mean by "real rallye car."

chargerz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
..well gentleman, i bought this car from an old man he claims he's the original owner, and that this car came with ralley hood, ralley dash, buckets, original ... isnt that a ralley car, if it did in fact came with the ralley package ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back