• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB ‘Cuda Driver (LH side) door

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowtj69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Desperately trying to locate a driver side door for my 72 ‘Cuda. Prefer a door that hasn’t been freshly painted or restored as it is going on a current build in progress. I’m located in the Bristol, VA/TN area.

moparlouie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have one or two. I have to look; they may need some work. Bering original, What condition are you looking for before I do look.

yellowtj69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have one or two. I have to look; they may need some work. Bering original, What condition are you looking for before I do look.
Awesome! The nicer they are the better. However, I’m mainly looking for a solid shell.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a PSA in case you didn't know, 1970 shells are unique but they'll work just fine across all years. Has to do with the stamping to accommodate the larger toothed arc of the '70 manual window regulator when used on a Challenger. I believe the inside is the same for both ebodies, just the skins change.

EbodyDoorComp.jpg

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture to back up my statement that I believe the inside is the same.

DoorRegPos'n.jpg

yellowtj69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a PSA in case you didn't know, 1970 shells are unique but they'll work just fine across all years. Has to do with the stamping to accommodate the larger toothed arc of the '70 manual window regulator when used on a Challenger. I believe the inside is the same for both ebodies, just the skins change.

View attachment 119333
Thanks a bunch! I’ve currently got a ‘70 door on my passenger side. A ‘70 driver door would be that much better as I would have similar constructed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back