• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 TA Challenger For Sale Intact Project Craigslist (NOT MINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianclassics2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I have the same color combo but mine is a 4 speed and just happens to be a Mr. Norm's GSD car. Got the original paperwork from Larry Weiner. This particular one was, as I predicted a while back, sold in the old guys estate recently when he died (which I found out about after) so it is not in my garage). A few pics of it loaded on a trailer after purchase came up on one of the T/A FB page I am on. The guy got all the NOS stuff with the car which included trims rings, tail light assemblies, front and rear trims, grille and bezels, exhaust etc. There was no mention of acquisition price.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No I have the same color combo but mine is a 4 speed and just happens to be a Mr. Norm's GSD car. Got the original paperwork from Larry Weiner. This particular one was, as I predicted a while back, sold in the old guys estate recently when he died (which I found out about after) so it is not in my garage). A few pics of it loaded on a trailer after purchase came up on one of the T/A FB page I am on. The guy got all the NOS stuff with the car which included trims rings, tail light assemblies, front and rear trims, grille and bezels, exhaust etc. There was no mention of acquisition price.

Can't wait to see this TA pop up somewhere!
Dino2 (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back