• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 Challenger firewall wiring pictures

Tirekickertoo

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for firewall wiring pictures of a 71 Challenger. I would prefer pictures of a small block engine without the air cleaner installed. I'm also interested to see the wiring layout leading from the firewall to an automatic 727 transmission neutral safety switch. I have a 71 Challenger with a 340 engine 727 automatic transmission that the engine was removed at some point in it's life. Right now the firewall wiring is a little messed up and I want to reroute it to make it look as factory as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tirekickertoo

moparlee

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for firewall wiring pictures of a 71 Challenger. I would prefer pictures of a small block engine without the air cleaner installed. I'm also interested to see the wiring layout leading from the firewall to an automatic 727 transmission neutral safety switch. I have a 71 Challenger with a 340 engine 727 automatic transmission that the engine was removed at some point in it's life. Right now the firewall wiring is a little messed up and I want to reroute it to make it look as factory as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tirekickertoo
Just do a google search of 71 Challenger 340 engine images. I would take some pics of mine but it is in storage now for the winter. There is also someone on here that did a correct restoration thread on one a few years ago with some really nice details.

Tirekickertoo

Reaction score
Just do a google search of 71 Challenger 340 engine images. I would take some pics of mine but it is in storage now for the winter. There is also someone on here that did a correct restoration thread on one a few years ago with some really nice details.

Hi moparlee,
Thanks for the tip. I'll do a google search and see what comes up.

Regards,

Tirekickertoo

Back