• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 Cuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt63

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Can anyone here put a dollar value on a 71 Cuda that has had its paint work done.Engine and trans rebuilt.But,still has to be assembled.

Cazbah362

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RT - Tough question, 71's are desirable, assumption is all the part and pieces are there? is there a data tag, build sheet? is it manual or 4 speed, small or big block.

Just for reference, I bought what I would call a core 70 small block 4 speed car needing full restoration. Painted it and have the engine and transmission. It has a data plate, and I am going with a 451/TKO600. I am still working on it now, but I wouldn't let it go for less the $25, others may come back and say different. 70's and 71's are the desired year. And I would assume a lot is for what others are looking for? Unfortunately or fortunately these cars are crazy priced, depends which side of the deal you are on.

rt63

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RT - Tough question, 71's are desirable, assumption is all the part and pieces are there? is there a data tag, build sheet? is it manual or 4 speed, small or big block.

Just for reference, I bought what I would call a core 70 small block 4 speed car needing full restoration. Painted it and have the engine and transmission. It has a data plate, and I am going with a 451/TKO600. I am still working on it now, but I wouldn't let it go for less the $25, others may come back and say different. 70's and 71's are the desired year. And I would assume a lot is for what others are looking for? Unfortunately or fortunately these cars are crazy priced, depends which side of the deal you are on.
340,automatic no fender tag or build sheet needs,brakes,engine,trans, grill,lights,shocks installed.Will have to buy exhaust.Has been sitting for 10 years after paint was done.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If the body is solid I would say around $10,000. After sitting for 10 years the brakes, etc. all need gone through again. Post some pics.

js29

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if the paint job is 10 years old and still looks good no blisters bubbles or peeling, than its a safe bet the body is in good shape. but after setting that long i would want to take the engine and transmission apart and check all that out. rebuild the complet brake system and so on. if you can get it for 10,000 i would think that is a good buy. good luck!

rt63

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if the paint job is 10 years old and still looks good no blisters bubbles or peeling, than its a safe bet the body is in good shape. but after setting that long i would want to take the engine and transmission apart and check all that out. rebuild the complet brake system and so on. if you can get it for 10,000 i would think that is a good buy. good luck!
engine and trans were just rebuilt,the car is 80% done.do you think that it is worth 25k

js29

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does the VIN prove it is a 340 B S cuda! is it numbers matching original color inside and out is the interior in good condision and is any thing missing all come in to play

rt63

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does the VIN prove it is a 340 BS23h cuda! is it numbers matching original color inside and out is the interior in good condision and is any thing missing all come in to play
yes bs23,correct color,interrior done,non matching factory replacement engine

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Need pics. Need to see what is stamped on the engine block where the VIN would go. Without any pics it is a guessing game. Non original motor, no fender tag, and no buildsheet really hurt a cars value. An identical Cuda with all of these will be worth a lot more than one without these.

Last edited:

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71 Cuda

engine and trans were just rebuilt,the car is 80% done.do you think that it is worth 25k

I'm thinking like $20k max with out pictures. It could be worth $25k but with no fender tag or build sheet it is tough. We need pictures. Are you selling or buying?

bs27h1b

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its a real 71 cuda don't let it go for less then 25k it will sell at some point!!

mmissile

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No tag or sheet is just the kinda cars I like to buy. They make great racecars, restomods, etc. Of course, the price has to be in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back