• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 N96 340 4 spd cuda

76orangewagon

Reaction score
I wanted the car on the road in time for the annual Mopar show held at Summit Racing but due to the Covid, it was called off but I drove by anyway just to double check. So this was the initial shakedown test drive and I must say there were only a few bugs that needed fixed. I stopped by my buddies house and took a few pics of our vehicles together.

IMG_3933.PNG
IMG_3910.PNG
IMG_E3878.JPG
IMG_3895.JPG

68GSS440

Reaction score
OMG Ross, you did great...
if it doesn't get cancelled again, you should see about getting in the Class of '71 exhibit at MCACN this November. i think it would be a good fit, 50 year anniversary and all.
PS any A bodies in your future???

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I believe that @76orangewagon car will be a featured car at Carlisle this year! I can't wait to go over this car. Unfortunately it will be behind a barrier I bet but at least I can see it from afar! What a car!!

fk5aar

Reaction score
Awesome ride and great resto! I love that you went back with the original vinyl and painted grill! Looks bitchin

larry4406

Reaction score
hi Ross - anything new going on? any show pictures or an A-body in your future?
Ross sold the car. He had a detailed restoration thread on Ebodies.org site that he deleted apparently at the request of the buyer. Was a shame as it was filled with lots of detail.

68GSS440

Reaction score
Ross sold the car. He had a detailed restoration thread on Ebodies.org site that he deleted apparently at the request of the buyer. Was a shame as it was filled with lots of detail.
I'm really surprised that he sold it again, my understanding was that he sold his awesome Duster to buy it back and fund the 'Cuda restoration. I hope everything is okay with him and his family.

Back