• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73-74 b body disc brakes into 70 cuda ? Will they fit?

Luis

Reaction score
hi everyone I have what I believe were either 73 or 74 b body disc brakes and was told they fit 62-74 b body and should also bolt right on to an e body 70-71 cuda is for what I want to use. Would it really fit? Would I need to change the arms? Calipers? Rotors? Or would it all go right on? I was going to sell them but if they fit what I need then I will keep them since finding some will be really hard and I already have these.

quapman

Reaction score
They will fit, but are taller than e body. There was great controversy in the 90s that this really messed up alignment and handling, but that was later found to be total B.S. Bolt them on and get 'er aligned. You should be good to go.

moparleo

Reaction score
You didn't say what actual parts you were talking about. You will also need a disc brake master cylinder, proportioning valve. Complete disc brake conversions are available new from many sources at reasonable prices and save you a lot of time trying to match up used parts that may be worn out.

Back