• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 Barracuda Seats & 70' Convertible Barracuda Were Stolen

Gaffer

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I joined the forum today looking for prices for the front and rear seats of my '73 Barracuda. I need prices for my insurance company. My seats were black and a little faded, but had no tears and were in much better condition than the ones I found on this site that recently sold. I'm restoring it in my garage and have it stripped. For space, I stored the seats and a new in-the-box QA-1 front suspension kit in a locked storage container at my other property. Thieves cleaned me out, and of many things taken was my 70 Barracuda convertible, which I'm confident has been parted out and never to be seen again.

Regarding the seats, if you have recommendations for other sites/companies for prices, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
John

moparlee

Reaction score
Check out Legendary Auto Interiors. One of the best in the business. Dang sorry about what happened. Fricken thieves.

pschlosser

Reaction score
epay and craigslist are good sources for interior seating. While not the best prices, and epay shipping can be a deal-killer, there often seems to be sets for sale through these venues.

Back