• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to forum

Hemitrike392

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the site , I have a 72 barracuda that I will be building, looking for some input on where everyone is getting body parts, as 1/4 fenders, front fenders, and what about front grills, my car is a plane jane with 318 and bench seats, not keeping stock, no fun in that,, I have bucket seats and cuda inside door panels, and cuda hood, the plan right now is to build a stroker 360 ,,have a 727 trans, and a 4 speed to pick from, rear gears I have a set of 2.91, - 3.23, plan on a good street cruiser.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Sounds like a fun project. The 833 trans behind the stroker is always fun on the street. Glad you joined up. Show us what she looks like.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_5970.jpeg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. There are some very informed members here. They can help you find and figure things out. Pictures are always welcome Good Luck.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
AMD Auto Metal Direct is probably your best choice for sheet metal.

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

You picked a good choice for making the car you want. AMD looks to be a top choice in aftermarket sheet metal, some of the others seem like a hit or miss on making them fit how they should be. That of course depends on what parts you need and you level of experience.

Back