• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 73 Cuda-340-4spd,A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC_Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you asked... Yes... Its worth what ever someone will pay... With that said I paid $21000 for mine and, it was complete and I drove it for a year before I did any real work on it. I didn't have to work on it, I just want to. I have a lot more in it now. (more than I could sell it for)

Also, you get more hits when you do your .. TTT.. thing and, bring it back to the top, then we all look again to see if it sold, or if someone is interested.
Best of luck selling the car, we all want to see as many saved as possible.

just my 2 cents

pete9857

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I wish I had the time to finish it. Should have never disassembled it. But I couldn't let someone bondo it up. The more I worked on it, the more parts came off. But I'm glad I did, it had a lot of hidden issues which are now repaired. In the process of doing a title search. Hoping to find original selling dealer.

TC_Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you have a lot of money, time and, labor in this project, but, as you said ... if it were together....
I know how much it cost to restore one of these cars. I have more in my car now than I could get for it but, I never plan to sell and, I will pass mine to one of my Kids.

In fact, I hope to get another project to waste my time and money on...but that just me...

I hope you find a buyer or maybe you will complete the project one day. Either way, I wish you the best with your project.

again... just my 2 cents

Avalanche

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree that if the car was together it would appeal to a lot more buyers.
Some people are afraid when the see all those parts.
When I bought my challenger it was apart and I know the time it takes to put it together, but some assembly time will.get it sold.
Good luck

Bt1404

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pete- I'm interested in your car. Can I get some more info?

Bryan 585-259-1710

pete9857

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone that can purchase this car and pick up in 4 weeks, i will sell everything including the rotissorie, dolly wheels for rolling it around the shop, and every single part I've purchased for it for $14,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pete9857

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what it looked like when I bought it.

IMG_1814.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back