• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

A few pics

djwhog

Reaction score
Just thought I would post a few pics of the new car 09 SRT8 6spd. I picked it up on nov 5th and it is a I think the 9th car to come of the line as a 6spd. it was done in early oct 08 but the cars were held up at ground effects limited and Mopar recalled the 1st batch to install larger half shafts and a few other mods too. Can sounds very nice only has resonators and the big suit case muffs the auto cars have is no more. Also all the mounts are stiffer poly engine and trans mounts, suspesion tune is stiffer as well and I added a strut tower brace up front to boot.

It has a few minor engine mods and soon will get tuned with a new predator and I will add a ported throttle body. Just finished up the new factory dual kicker 400 watt sub woofer system in the trunk!

I am also thinking of having the rims chromed or black cromed, I added a few pics of the rims from Cal Chrome. Any input guys/Gals to what you like better on this car.

I should have at least about 50 hp more than the stk 425 rating after all the mods. Car pulls very very good for a new modern luxury hotrod, no it is not a 70-71, i still want one of those too!

catch can with lines srt installed 2009.jpg

strut tower brace installed.jpg

installed.jpg

car view.jpg

fender script .jpg

challenger_black_chrome_wheels_01_big.jpg

challenger_chrome_wheels_01_big.jpg

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Very nice car! I don't think you could go wrong either way! Both the wheels look good!

djwhog

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I like the stk wheels, but I think the chrome in blk or bright would be better yet. I am leaning to the bright look.

Back