• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AAR Cuda magnesium Trans Am wheels?

sxarnold

Reaction score
I posted this in my usual haunt, forbbodiesonly and they suggested I post it here.

I picked up some items for a build and purchased what I thought were Ford Boss 302 magnesium mini-lite wheels. Turns out a local Trans Am expert says they are AAR Cuda magnesium mini-lite wheels with the extra holes for mounting a lug retainer plate. Mopar only? Are there any AAR Cuda T/A restoration experts on here that can verify or may be interested in them? They are not yet delivered so no pictures, will post when they arrive. Kinda seems wrong to put them on the Ford if legit as there cannot be many sets around. Just looking for information but could be interested in selling when they are in-hand.

rklein71

Reaction score
Don't know the answer, but I love Minilites! Rod

IMG_4664.JPG

autoxcuda

Reaction score
I posted this in my usual haunt, forbbodiesonly and they suggested I post it here.

I picked up some items for a build and purchased what I thought were Ford Boss 302 magnesium mini-lite wheels. Turns out a local Trans Am expert says they are AAR Cuda magnesium mini-lite wheels with the extra holes for mounting a lug retainer plate. Mopar only? Are there any AAR Cuda T/A restoration experts on here that can verify or may be interested in them? They are not yet delivered so no pictures, will post when they arrive. Kinda seems wrong to put them on the Ford if legit as there cannot be many sets around. Just looking for information but could be interested in selling when they are in-hand.

I have the contacts for the owners of the Sam Posey Trans Am Challenger and Dan Gurney AAR

Email me directly at [email protected]

Mopar Mitch

Reaction score
I love my mini-lites... have two sets... 15x8 (Superlites brand) running BFG T/A 255-60-15 fronts, 275-60-15 rear... for regular street/mostly highway cruising; 16x8 (ET brand) running BFG Sport Comp 255-50-16 front and rear... for occasional HPDE/HSAX road course events.

I also have a set of Centerline X-series 16x10 rims running Hoosier 275-45-16 A6-7 40TW AX tires.

Mitch's TA.jpg

SEPT 14-15, 2013 GINGERMAN RACEWAY MCSCC 041.jpg

BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY 5-26-2014.JPG

Last edited:
Back