• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AAR Help

boudin

Reaction score
New member... good to be here. Currently started restoration of an AAR that is numbers matching except for the block. Story from original owner is that it was swapped at the dealership under warranty in '70 due to a spun bearing, but who really knows since I have no warranty paperwork records.

I realize it's the proverbial needle in a haystack, but when searching the various forums I have seen a few blocks reunited. What web site/forum would I post the VIN and/or broadcast sheet for future 340 TA block barn-finders?

Thanks,
-Greg

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

boudin

Reaction score
Thanks, Jeff968. It looks like Barry may still be transitioning from Alaska to Pennsylvania. I don't see a new address yet. I'll check back in a couple of weeks.

If anyone is Google-ing, here is my sequence # 305202.

-Greg

boudin

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Detroit is my hometown! I've been living in Houston for the last 25+ years, though. Dad is a retired Chrysler exec--used to bring home the good stuff during the 60s, 70s for the weekend--Hemi Cuda's, 440 cars, even a Chrysler Turbine once.

-Greg

Last edited:

Transamcuda

Reaction score
Hey Greg!! Do you have a broadcast sheet for your car??? Also I have a Galen Govier breakdown on your car as well. Did you get these when you bought the car??? I run the AAR Registry so if you have any questions you can contact me as well.

Back