• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Here- V-Code Help Wanted

LOTW

Reaction score
Hi, I purchased a 1970 V-Code 'Cuda from a family member and look forward to putting it back together. I guess you could call it a barn find as it was in his barn for the past 30 years and has not seen the road since the 80's. He had it repainted back then and never found the time to put it back together and sold it to me. It is missing the original engine and apparently from what he understood- it was replaced under warranty and it has an unstamped "S" block. I don't know how to verify if this is true and if the original block is still around, the car apparently was sold new in Quebec, Canada. I know it's like looking for a needle in a haystack but thought I would try to track it down or learn more about it's history and not sure how to. It is a B5 blue on blue six pack, 4-speed shaker car with track pack and the fender tag is still intact but missing broadcast sheet. The car's original 4-speed trans was swapped out at some time as well and would like to track it down. The Vin# is BS23V..00
Any info, tips or resources on trying to track down these parts or history of the car would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Let's see some pics!!!
You're doing about all you can do to find the original drivetrain by putting it out there like this. Do it on the other sites as well and post it in the lost and found forums.

LOTW

Reaction score
I will get some pics up soon!

photo-1.jpg

Last edited:

LOTW

Reaction score
Had a bunch of pictures of the car on my old computer and didn't get a chance to transfer the pics to my new computer, the car is not at my home will try to get some soon if I bring it home before winter or get the old computer fixed. Here is a picture of a picture taken from my iPhone..

photo-2.JPG

Last edited:

LOTW

Reaction score
Hey thanks Challenger6pak, I just sent my info to Barry Washington this week.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
You could just take the computer to a shop and they can just download all the pics on the computer.
Then you don't have to pay to have it fixed.

Thanks for the pic so far.

There must be some other registries out there other than Washington's.
Keep pounding the different sites. I see you over on cc.com also. Good luck!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
There probably are other registry's. I don't know of any that will give your broadcast sheet to you if they have it.

Back