• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

About matching of master back and master cylinder

RYO5566

Reaction score
Nice to meet you. The name is Ryo. I'm doing restore work in Japan. Please forgive me for being the first question and speaking in English using the app. I have a question about the brake system, but now I have the original (maybe) brake system, but I'm thinking of replacing the master back and master cylinder in this photo. The master back was confirmed to be compatible by summit racing, but the matching with the master cylinder could not be confirmed. Also, should I have an adjustable proportioning valve? There is a brake assembly compatible with 70 Challenger on Amazon, but is this safer?
I like the shape of this master cylinder so I want to put it on.
thank you for reading it until the very end

Screenshot_20191108-233152.jpg

Screenshot_20191108-233123.jpg

Screenshot_20190902-084819.jpg

Screenshot_20190817-102406_Y!.jpg

ph23vo

Reaction score
yes it will work..yes adjustable proportioning valve is good.. just make sure you get the correct master cylinder... for drum brakes up front.... or for disc brakes up front ..make sure you order the one your car needs! good luck

RYO5566

Reaction score
yes it will work..yes adjustable proportioning valve is good.. just make sure you get the correct master cylinder... for drum brakes up front.... or for disc brakes up front ..make sure you order the one your car needs! good luck

Thank you for the advice! I will try it!

Back