• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

added to the E-Body stable.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Scored a another 70 Charger by accident.
Been taking to a guy I worked with that has owned this car for four years. He got it from another guy who was restoring it after 8 years & went thru a divorce so he gave it to the guy I work with for the money he owed him for doing engine/head work.
After him owning it for four years & not doing anything with it he told me to come & get it out of his way. Had to go to (3) different loacations for the car & all of the parts (totally disassembled).
It wasn't free but extremely very cheap in today's market. He told me to come & get it. Need no cash. I can make payments & he doesn't care how long to pay it off (interest free). It was too good of an offer to pass up.
Its only a 318,727, console bucket seat, 8-3/4 car originaly But appears to have been an S.E. possibly? Seems like 90+% off it is all there, just all apart.
Came with a 440, over $1600 worth of new repro sheet metal, $1300.00 worth of new repro seat covers door panels & headliner.
Last minute deal to pick up. I took it out to my parents barn to store it.
I just don't know what I am going to do with it yet. Restore,street machine, Pro street, Already building a race car too out of my 70' Challenger so don't need another race car. Looks like another father/sons project though. Sorry no pics yet. Going back out to the barn this weekend to see what is all there officially & what is missing. Anyone want to donate any of there 40 year old parts to the cause. Even if they need restored I will consider them.

New 70 Charger 2.jpg

new 70 Charger 3.jpg

New 70 Charger 4.jpg

New 70 Charger.jpg

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am thinking either black on black 70 R/T Charger clone like the old one I had in High School or a 69 Charger Daytona clone. Black with white wing.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Either one would be great, but if you can pull off a Dayclona, I'd say go for that!.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I agree . I am looking for the Vega hatch backs now.

Back