• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

American Autowire with rear battery

SpiderHelix

Reaction score
Anyone done this? I am looking for ideas where to mount the mega fuses and help figuring out the starter circuit.
Thanks

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have wired everything in the past .
The way I do battery in trunk is to use welding cable , indestructable & flexable . I run the + to the starter & feed power out from there or use a terminal after the starter & run the - to the trans not the frame then run a jumper to the body from the engine or trans .
The rest can be wired as normal with the fuses etc at the front or other desired location

SpiderHelix

Reaction score
I have wired everything in the past .
The way I do battery in trunk is to use welding cable , indestructable & flexable . I run the + to the starter & feed power out from there or use a terminal after the starter & run the - to the trans not the frame then run a jumper to the body from the engine or trans .
The rest can be wired as normal with the fuses etc at the front or other desired location
I like the terminal idea which is basically what I have in the MegaFuse holder. Thx

Back