• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Any information for the rest of us '72 guys?

GDL

Reaction score
So, is there a registry or anything for us barracuda guys with nothing special cars?

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
What do you mean nothing special , they have not built a Cuda for 39 years now !!
Be glad you have one they are all special

shadango

Reaction score
What do you mean nothing special , they have not built a Cuda for 39 years now !!
Be glad you have one they are all special

AMEN! The MARKET is what determined that 70-71s were more "special".

Me, I prefer the 72 up taillights (no offense to the 70/71 guys...lol) so I am pretty happy mine wasnt a 70-71 when I bought it....less $$ and fewer people were looking at them at the time.

Though I, too, have wondered why there isnt a registry for 72 and up....

Randy Routt

Reaction score
there was a 72 Barracuda in my town that had been involved in a police chase. It belonged to a lawyer's son who out ran the police then went home.The police followed him there and wnt into the lawyer's home, who was then arrested, involving drugs or something. It changed hands and I wound up with it, had a rod through the 340, (yes, 340) and 4 pounds of chicken bones under the back seat. The 340 and 3 speed manual made it one of 22 made that way. I wound up trading it to a guy name corky in louisianna for a 69 Convertible Fury. Boy do I regret that now. But it looked like a plain 72 Barracuda. A few years later I traded a guy out of a 72 Barracuda 318 car with the "Hemi Handling package. Nothing else stood out on that one. And last but not least, there was a wrecking yard that had a 318 70 Barracuda with a 4 speed from the factory. Who else has run into odd stuff in e body lad?

Back