• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Are 70-74 Cuda and Challenger door Glass the same Design? Interchangable?

Wizard

Reaction score
Can you put a 70-74 driver door glass into a 70-74 Challenger? Any differences? Reason is I need a 70 challenger driver window but I have a 70 Cuda window. Will it work? They the same?

Thanks,

Wizard

340challconvert

Reaction score
So long as they are both hardtop windows or convertible windows. HT windows have a rounded, top front edge; verts have a sharp, angled front top edge.

upload_2020-2-8_14-45-0-png-png-png-png-png.png

A-66
Registry

Last edited:

Wizard

Reaction score
Yes, I have a few of both and did notice that convertible one you were talking about the glass is different on that one but I have cuda and challenger doors and they look the same before I take one out of rusted door. Thanks to all.

Wizard

RJHJR

Reaction score
I'm looking for two door glass for convertibles, one clear passenger door, and one tinted driver's door. Do you have any clean ones you'd be willing to sell?
Thanks.

Wizard

Reaction score
I'm looking for two door glass for convertibles, one clear passenger door, and one tinted driver's door. Do you have any clean ones you'd be willing to sell?
Thanks.
let me check but I think I have the opposite door glass of what your after for convertable

Back