• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Authentication on 71 GTX 440 sixpack

ArtistStan

Reaction score
There is a very reasonably priced 71 GTX 440 w/ sixpack that is a lot of money for me that I want to be careful with. VIN check says only 73 made like that. He says all numbers match but no fender tag. Any advice?

Adam

Reaction score
There is a very reasonably priced 71 GTX 440 w/ sixpack that is a lot of money for me that I want to be careful with. VIN check says only 73 made like that. He says all numbers match but no fender tag. Any advice?
Find the secondary Vin #s. I dont know jack about 71 GTX,s but on an E bod they are on the radiator support, Wiper cowl, and trunk left side lip, by the weatherstrip (sometimes, my 71 Challenger does not have this) Also the dash vin, Door decal, engine & trans should all match.. Even with all numbers matching doesn't mean he didnt throw on a Six pack set up.. adjust your price accordingly.

ArtistStan

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Those body tags will help if I can get the info from the guy.

ArtistStan

Reaction score
Thought it was E body.. just realized aftet your reply that it's a b body. Have to learn more about e bodies. Thanks again

Last edited:
Back