• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Beautiful Looking Challenger! But Is It Really??

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Not my car, and I don't know whose car it is? I just found it surfing the intermess one day. Looks good on the outside, but you never can be to sure unless you know what to look for.

981472172_VPaT3-M.jpg

981472243_vUCQR-M.jpg

981472279_B5ZRJ-M.jpg

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
It just goes to show you that some guys don't care, they are only out there to make a buck. I really don't know how some people sleep at night?

As a body/paint guy, it just piss's me off that there are people out there wrecking for guy's like me! :mad:

burntorange70

Reaction score
Ouch. When I was in the Navy stationed in Virginia I would pass buy this old/muscle car dealer every day. I would stop in there but you could tell they were just blowing some paint on top of a pile of junk and jacking the price way up.

RPM

Reaction score
ohhhh man.. that would hurt finding after you bought it.... .OUCH

-RPM

dodgert68

Reaction score
This type stuff just turns my stomach, those kinda guys will get theirs one of these days.

ramenth

Reaction score
As a body/paint guy, it just piss's me off that there are people out there wrecking for guy's like me! :mad:

I agree it can damaging to our reputations, but that's when guys who know what they're doing - those with a good reputation already - step up and come to the rescue.

You and I both know that once we start restoring cars 95% of the work we do is going to be correcting someone else's screw-up, either intentional, like this one, or just correcting what someone with lesser skills has done. It's what keeps us in business for the most part.

Me, I'd be cussing the whole time. Not because of the work it gives me. Hell, I enjoy bringing things like that back to life! I'd be cussing the complete lack of dedication to the project, the low rent hack who did it, and the slime who purposely did this just to turn a buck.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
I agree it can damaging to our reputations, but that's when guys who know what they're doing - those with a good reputation already - step up and come to the rescue.

You and I both know that once we start restoring cars 95% of the work we do is going to be correcting someone else's screw-up, either intentional, like this one, or just correcting what someone with lesser skills has done. It's what keeps us in business for the most part.

Me, I'd be cussing the whole time. Not because of the work it gives me. Hell, I enjoy bringing things like that back to life! I'd be cussing the complete lack of dedication to the project, the low rent hack who did it, and the slime who purposely did this just to turn a buck.

My thoughts exactly ramenth, I couldn't have said it better.

Back