• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Before & After

budascuda

Reaction score
upload_2019-11-16_11-58-40.jpeg

There was a prominent family here too, you may have heard of, who made their money in the bootleg business.....the Kennedy's
The Kenney's.......
I have gotten old and still can't wrap my head around that family.
They are a colorful event in the phenomenal history of the US, and also many other nations. it is sad how tragedy follows them. I like Robert and Jack Kennedy. when JFK talked, you felt proud to be an American.
God bless their souls.

seneca

Reaction score
There was a prominent family here too, you may have heard of, who made their money in the bootleg business.....the Kennedy's

The Kennedy's ( Patrick, JFK's grandfather) made a fortune in the liquor importing business well before prohibition made it illegal. Joseph ( JFK's father ) really had very little to do with liquor during prohibition. A New York Kennedy family ( two brothers who were no relation to the Massachusetts Kennedys) did have a big smuggling ring going and were often mistaken for the Massachusetts Kennedys.

Dfr3604cuda

Reaction score
By the state of the engine it looks like it was run on moonshine
The people that drove these cars were called Bootleggers they say they are the people that started NASCAR
///////////////////////////////////////////

NASCAR ???
Oh, you mean...

North
And
South
Carolina
Alcohol
Runners

fk5aar

Reaction score
Don’t forget about my neighbors in franklin county VA....moonshine capitol of the world

Back