• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB buying 73-74 challenger front bumper fillers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking to buy 73-74 challenger front bumper fillers... I just restored my 74 challenger and when buying parts I picked up a 74 front bumper but unable to find fillers . I know most guys just buy 70 bumpers and brackets to bring the front bumper in closer but I was hoping not having to go the route... fingers crossed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some front bumper fillers, however they need a good bit of restoration work , just being honest. Those parts do not age well, here is what happens, they shink. So they become too short, where they meet. So most any you buy, will be short, so please understand they are going to require work. It will be a project, You are likely going to have to do some flexible filler work to smooth out some scrapes. I will provide some pictures, if you are interested. I can sell here or list on ebay. I have the longer center strip and each corner piece. I will check to see if I have the metal insert that goes in the each corner piece. I have 2 set, I will get you the better pieces. If want to wait and try and find a more mint perfect condition set of parts, that is fine and I understand totally. I would take 125.00 plus shipping. Let me know either way. thanks

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I'm struggling to find the parts obviously I have a plan b but I was just hoping if somebody had some laying around I could just pick them up ( buy them) off of someone that's not using them... I can't find anyone that remanufactures these... By any chance could you send me pictures of the ones you do have if you're willing to sell them?

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These parts need cleaning and work. Each part is likely to have a flaw. I could sell you all these and you could pick out the best, and work with them. Some of the corner pieces might straighten out better than others. Plus you would have extra molding, for in the middle, I do believe these will be short, simply because these parts shrink and you end up with a semi gap, where they connect to the longer straight middle piece. I am open to an offer. Just keep in mind, as I want to be honest, these will need COMPLETE RESTORATION WORK , to include major cleaning, priming, some body work, and painting. I think you will be missing some end screws, and a few clips, but one of the black metal pieces has a clip. I just really do not have time to really clean these up and pick out the best, that is why I am offering up the whole lots. I have the rear filler too.

100_1702.JPG

100_1704.JPG

100_1705.JPG

100_1706.JPG

100_1707.JPG

100_1708.JPG

100_1709.JPG

100_1710.JPG

100_1711.JPG

100_1712.JPG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More pics, I just do not have time to devote to cleaning these up and evaluating which corner piece might be slightly better than another one. Plus you will have more to work with. no rush.

100_1713.JPG

100_1714.JPG

100_1715.JPG

100_1716.JPG

Jm73340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can also vouch for the fact that these parts are hard to find and shrink with age. Most seem to go the 72 route and probably trash these fillers.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you be willing to sell the front corner fillers ? ( your best driver side) or you looking to sell all of it ? I am not really a parts dealer ... i just looking for something for the front of my car ( I have all the other fillers exp front driver side) if not would you be at least willing to sell your best pair of front corner fillers? And for how much?

Last edited:

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have passenger side just no driver side ( this is what I have )
ok, I thought you needed everything. I will pick out my best drivers side, and the metal insert, and sell you that $ 25 plus shipping from central arkansas 72076. I will send you a pm
Thanks so much man this helps me out tons ! This is a picture of the one I already have numbers and all

signal-2022-10-23-09-28-15-207.jpg

michael bucklew

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to buy 73-74 challenger front bumper fillers... I just restored my 74 challenger and when buying parts I picked up a 74 front bumper but unable to find fillers . I know most guys just buy 70 bumpers and brackets to bring the front bumper in closer but I was hoping not having to go the route... fingers crossed
classic industries sells them

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold one drivers side to the original requestor. If anyone else needs a part let me know. These all need work, but they are cheap. I have some of the rear bumper filler parts too, and a few more challenger parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back