• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Buying items

Rocky

Reaction score
Hey,
I have a question has anyone here had any problems buying items of this site, I am a new member not sure.Dose any one know of what kind of payment is perferd.
Cheers

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
no. not at all. I've purchased several things from several people.
Every sale is different though as every seller is from a different place. You have to just trust in people sometimes. I've yet to get ripped off from one of the forum sites. Most folks don't want to be internet shamed.

aussiemark

Reaction score
Be careful with new members but if they've been around for a while you can relax they're a great bunch on here I've never had any hassles and I'm in Australia so it's not like I can arrive at their door step.

clamcake

Reaction score
I have had no problems at all on this site, buying or selling.

Reaction score
Sold parts on this site to a fellow member and payment was made via PayPal without issue. I made it a point of providing photos to the buyer of the packaged items along with the mailing label prior to having the buyer make payment via PayPal.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Use PayPal “Goods and Services” payment. Don’t use money orders or PayPal “Friends and Family” payment.

Back