• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

heminut

Reaction score
trainwreck.jpg

Dustu

Reaction score
WOW! I just went though this ordeal from the very beginning {10 pages },Wow ! This guys Mom and Dad really love their Son and trying to make him happy .

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Always interesting posts.

In all seriousness,
The only way to stop the demons from attacking you, or at least being successful with their attacks is to accept Jesus Christ into your heart. That's not a single instance, it's a lifestyle. It's a belief that requires faith. When you are truly done with being triggered by the devil and his demons then hopefully you will read the bible. And I do mean read it and understand it. Read it out loud. Read it again. This is the only way to stop the demons.

On another note, your artwork is pretty cool.
Although I can see some of the torment and demonic forces in some of them.
Otherwise, you might be onto something, financially, with that talent.

And on another note, since your always looking for parts, let me know, private message me, when you find any M46 scoops or parts with original blackout/stripe painting on them. I work too much and miss the occasional scoop.

chall7–2

Reaction score
I got the buggy in the shop today and cleaned the shop alittle bit. Been sanding and bondoing. Got the six leaf springs on the way,passenger seat tracks, and shocks.
This will be a perfect parts cars to someone one day… someone one day is going to fix all my work and make it better…

IMG_7872.jpeg

IMG_7871.jpeg

IMG_7870.jpeg

IMG_7869.jpeg

IMG_7868.jpeg

IMG_7867.jpeg

IMG_7866.jpeg

IMG_7865.jpeg

IMG_7864.jpeg

IMG_7863.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
I couldn’t find a transmission cross member for sell and low and behold one pops up and sells quick.. I want to put in a new transmission cross member.. with my dads old 2000 dollar welder I have pics on my old phone of me welding nickel beads.. I had to repair the roof with metal patches..

I found out it’s a little SE emblem that goes on the fender those holes-some pop up but I thought they was for a different car I haven’t seen some since…

The paint didn’t stick to the silicon well on the driver side and peel right off..

It’s so many inperfections on this car. I want to buy new doors new fenders in a few months.. but I’m going to paint it soon..

Needs both new front torque boxes but they can wait…

The leaf spring is not bolted up one of the reasons why it’s leaning-also the same leaf spring the right spring from behind the car is worn out… I messed up on the bumper oanel extensions-it’s not welded in..

IMG_7891.jpeg

IMG_7890.jpeg

IMG_7889.jpeg

IMG_7888.jpeg

IMG_7887.jpeg

IMG_7886.jpeg

IMG_7885.jpeg

IMG_7884.jpeg

IMG_7883.jpeg

IMG_7882.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
The lower section of the quarters panels was replaced long ago-I’ve never seen half qaurterpanel replacements so they must have been a old market item long ago before they just started make hole quarter panels… the car is full of amatuer work from many people not just me… but I believe my work is best out of em all-looks like the half qaurterpanel replacement was bondoed and one side riveted in… if these panels have been replaced they was long ago and rusted out over time and someone came along and cut out the rusted parts…

IMG_7899.jpeg

IMG_7898.jpeg

IMG_7896.jpeg

IMG_7895.jpeg

IMG_7894.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
That’s the old door without the belt mounding holes that came with the car painted red like the car shell I tried to save it but I gave up.. dad said the doors and fenders need to be replaced to make it look better but I think real beat up fenders make this car look good..

IMG_7900.jpeg

IMG_7902.jpeg

IMG_7903.jpeg

IMG_7904.jpeg

IMG_7905.jpeg

IMG_7906.jpeg

IMG_7907.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
See those trim holes was only a 70 SE option and rare 71 option. The SE roof sail emblem holes is there-as you can tell that rust is not 2020 June 3 drilled holes…

IMG_7908.jpeg

IMG_7909.jpeg

IMG_7912.jpeg

IMG_7913.jpeg

IMG_7914.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Remember y’all me and dad knew nothing about challengers when we bought this-so how would I know about SE and secret vin codes..

IMG_7916.jpeg

IMG_7917.jpeg

IMG_7918.jpeg

IMG_7919.jpeg

IMG_7920.jpeg

IMG_7922.jpeg

Back