• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
2020 I got this car at June 3rd.

IMG_7846.jpeg

IMG_7845.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
The reason I didn’t care about the side windows is they’re pitted by previous owners sand blasting. I’ll take sand paper to em because they was already pitted up.

IMG_7926.jpeg

IMG_7925.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
That is not 2020 June 3rd in our ownership rust on that weld up secret vin code..

IMG_7941.jpeg

IMG_7936.jpeg

IMG_7931.jpeg

IMG_7932.jpeg

IMG_7927.jpeg

IMG_7928.jpeg

IMG_7929.jpeg

IMG_7930.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Thats the color I was trying to see but of course like the tan I bought didn’t match what I wanted.. it’s still Hunter green.

IMG_7944.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
That true color I really wanted to do with the green interior but of course the tan color is to light I got didn’t match… I could’ve bought a real dodge color for about the same price but it didn’t look like challenger green and was not urethane… they probably would have popped up but I didn’t wait-I’m immature and have a 68iq in a very hard build…

I went to the paint store and real urethane challenger green is as much as a real c10 white thousands of dollars for just paint and activator and reducer if need be and I’m not painting that paint outside a paint shop…

Thankfully my parts I have wit this car has got it in a higher price bracket so I’m betting someone will buy it and give it a full on restoration what it was destined for was a king digit build or another professional build… this car needs Mopar green but I’d like to see it in any professional design-when a team gets together they can get this green I painted and make my f’ups look right… this car would have made national headlines in the right hands… I failed at a hard project and I know in my heart it’s only worth with the parts sold with the 383 six pack engine and 67 440 engine and everything else all Mopar I have with the car after the car is running around 55000 to 60000.. I say astronomical prices because I’m like other people who think it’s worth a gold mine it’s a premium car with SE hints-I’d never call a standard g code with its code built in my hands for crazy prices… I’m more realizing on it being a picture cyber code build trying to oust the truth in another way to make it astronomical prices …

IMG_7945.png

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Here’s the rear end. I messed up on the bumper panel extensions of to cut them out..

IMG_7946.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
This is why I replaced it.. and see the holes this will go with the car to be measured… I never seen a SE or know the right drill bit measurments to create the holes… so they can be analyzed by someone who has a se… and what’s Quite crazy is I think that old trunk latch panel had been replaced before-I just can’t believe dodge would do welds like that…

I didn’t do a proper investigation so I didn’t look at the welds on the rear panel in the corner when cutting it out-sorry I don’t know what I’m doing I’m just trying… could be a 71 SE or 71 car-I don’t know-spooky is that old trunk latch panel on the rear panel..

IMG_7956.jpeg

IMG_7955.jpeg

IMG_7954.jpeg

IMG_7951.jpeg

IMG_7953.jpeg

IMG_7952.jpeg

IMG_7950.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
A wire brush with a grinder works great for rusted wheels.. I cleaned it up.. I got to clean more of the shop… now it looks like the Buggys worth 1100 what we paid for it.. it’s not a myers max-those are the expensive ones… it’s a 75 and it’s a bug title not a buggy tittle my bad… I’m going not fill this thread up with irrelevant buggy posts.. I’ll start a non Mopar thread in six month or so with progress… I think for ebodies has one somewhere like for b bodies.. dad ain’t never built a buggy engine and doesn’t no anything about em but he’s build hundreds of engines for people and him in his life time-he just never made a career out of it..

I need to make a restoration thread instead of filling up in general discussion also-I think I’ve said enough about secret vin codes and evidence.. I have green paint red paint evidence at XEO1–iam schizophrenic wierdo so most don’t won’t to read through but if Your interested in a 55000 dollar car my amatuer evaluation (that’s with all my rare parts 383 six pack with the 440 six pack and when the car is done running and driving or so go read if you want to.. I want to keep the 1967 440 and 67 440 stuff and the 71 440 thou for me and dad..

and by the way I apologize for e bodies-i got frustrated everything was hitting me in all corners-see Ive got this side project picture code project where I’m pissed off at the government not just this challenger project…

IMG_7960.jpeg

IMG_7959.jpeg

IMG_7958.jpeg

IMG_7957.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I don’t care if I lose on it-but it’s got to go to an air conditioned shop with a bunch of nice cars beside it so it feels at home and someone who’s willing to restore it right.. I don’t care if people redo the paint job I did-it needs to be professionally done and mentally healthy done right-I’m gonna enjoy it with the green paint but if I sell it I hope someone gives it a better job I gave… but what will I say when people want to know about the vin codes- I say they’re welded up it’s embarrassing

if it turns out the car is sold for 40000-45000-it’s fine-I probably won’t sell it or sell it depending on the situation but it will eventually be sold by someone me or a family member…
I like to know the worth I have but this car is so hard to value I don’t even think David wise could value this- it’s so hard posting this car for sale without it being reported and shut down because just saying the vin codes are welded up and the dash has possibly been swapped is very hard to do-a lot of people hate swap vin code cars like things that happen to cars like this… how will I describe it- it’s got the secret codes welded up and the dash had possibly been swaped-nobody usually wants that nobody would bid if so it might one week get just a 1000 dollars like I’ve seen on other suspicious built cars…

I’ve seen some suspicious vehicle builds just get a couple thousand dollars on bids in disrespect… people do bid in disrespect and it’s gonna happen on this car I believe…

This is a perfect 318 driver build car someone who doesn’t care for dents… I wish I could go back in time….

I’m depending on the SE holes the SE signs y’all it’s dire I’m hoping and praying….
most project cars are money pits but this one is harder to fathom a value- what I got is even harder than a usual rust bucket becuase I and dad don’t have a rep that we can show off or the talent we can use to attract positive attention to sell for high values-you gotta do it professionally to maximize profits on a car like this what I learned…you gotta make someone feel sorry for you…
I tried and failed-I just don’t have the personality needed for a car like this….
But dad may have-my dad never bragged and never showed his smarts in life back then only around his friends did they know his intelligence so his engine building skills isn’t worth what a premium engine builders reviews worth is… I’m just hoping documented pics of dad working on it will bring value…

the parts and my dad lead this car to a good home whenever I or a family member sells it…

before the Information Age a lot of people was talented but they didn’t keep records they had no cellular phone that could hold pictures of the past of there work… dad wasn’t a old school photographer back then so it’s all hearsay in a world where a word doesn’t mean a dime…. But I know when I was young dad built engines but it’s no proof in data…

This shop has had a lot of work in it before I was even able to pick up a tool and word..

Dad became a cellular guy in I think 2008-he never used a phone to go to work and what he got was a old flip phone in 2008 he bumped up to a iPhone thou after time he got use to working with a phone…

he was that type of guy that didn’t care if he had a phone and didn’t care if he had a camera… my moms the camera person…

My dad moved here in 93 but he’s got a record with just heresay because he didn’t record it…

at his old house all the way to when he lived in Mississippi he’s been working on bikes to vehicles-nothing like kingdigit or other professional shops that precisely do everything precise but he did build heathy motors with primitive poor guys tools…

He’s a Chevy guy mostly-this was is first time building a 440…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
More stuff that matches the general discussion thread. Probably more date codes and more stuff that came with the car.

IMG_7964.jpeg

IMG_7961.jpeg

IMG_7963.jpeg

IMG_7962.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
This is someone else ... I asked for my money back after reading about secret vins and looking to make sure I had the vins just to find out I didn’t have the vins… I got really crazy after someone said it’s a rebodied cuda… I put it up for sell on eBay for 15000 with the amd frame rails and parts I bought after Dave didn’t respond-I took it down quick because I didn’t know how to explain the situation…

I talked good about this car with dad before the vins and the longer I got into the market on eBay the more I felt embarassed… my dad said never tell anyone I bought this car for 10000…

this car shows my stupidity very well… Dave didnt respond 3 months after I bought the car but I messaged Dave prior before getting angered at him showing my white truck restoration telling him I’m going to update on the challenger showing updates on the challenger…
Dave said let me know how it’s going-a sign he didn’t know about the vin swap maybe…

maybe acme lied to Dave but how in the world can you not know after 6 years of it being in your possession-you just put it up for resell immediately after it arrives at your sales place without looking over the car that sounds like what Dave did…

Also if you look at the red passenger door-why would anyone waste primer on that door… is it old primer before the door rusted out… did the car sit underneath shelter and than for years sit outside in the weather…

Is the primer old

IMG_7969.png

IMG_7968.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
I did buy it for 10000 dollars.. and my dad can’t believe Dave used pencil-your suppose to use pen for documents like this(it might be one of those two paper documents just looks like pencil I don’t know)… he said gray.. but he did say red with black interior when the car was active…

IMG_7970.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Also I said the same thing that guy in that review said on forb bodies-he uses his tractor very foolishly…
That guy sounds like he worked along side him also…

chall7–2

Reaction score
If you followed Dave’s classic cars and saw this car on Dave’s classic cars then you know it said red with black interior…
That 71 green challenger for sale at Dave’s classic cars was for 6500 he bumped it up to 8500-that thing I ain’t seen sold on it since 2020 when started following Dave’s classic cars a lot… I’d see cars pop up sold and then not sold again… I’ve seen to many 10000 dollar e bodies sell on eBay-and it doesn’t take 4 years takes usually a week or two and usually don’t pop up again…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
What I’ve seen also it’s alot of parts flippers on eBay and car flippers on eBay..
And the stuff sells goes off…
I’ve seen ended ended bids bids bids….
Especially when I wait a month or two from eBay-it’s all new stuff with the usually high priced stuff that had been on for sometimes years different stuff… eBay is fair prices I think… when people say they can get these parts cheaper-there just saying they can make money off people items because they re friends with contacts with these items and have built relationships with people in ebodies…

Yes I saw SE door belt moldings for 150 dollars awhile ago but I didn’t think they was rare then… I saw 1971 plug in 700 dollar ebody am fm radio-I didn’t have the money or dads card available-if I had that with the other parts man…

seen a lot of things I think I’ve seen before but a different username..

eBay needs comments and needs to help people who sell things that they don’t know about-helps the buyer not get f’d or the seller get f’d-it’s to easy to make money on eBay especially when your smarter than me and know vast amounts of keywords to look for and maybe using a automated app pops up new items under keywords in phones… to many people are getting f’d in Americas economy…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Is that your Yelp review?
I think it would be shut down if i used Dave T someone else’s picture and also I don’t know commas well or punctuation-someone who knows how to read English can clearly see that isn’t me…

Plus I’m being investigated by the government and watch so how could I do that infront of the government-I guess somehow fbi let’s me do these despicable acts.. also he’s got a bad comment over on his Facebook review..

It’s called slander and I could be sued for harrassing a business establishment for lies…

if I did that infront of surveillance(people say we are all watched by the government-I doubt it because of privacy laws-I’ve been harassing Dave for years now off amd on because he never gave back a measly 10000 dollars I’ve been reported… i said my faults in life to attract attention to big fish… I still ain’t been sued or arrested for slander and harassment so I guess the government has more suspicious tales from Dave’s classic cars..

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Another one. Dave wants me
To build it so I’m going to show how much it takes to build this car by usually buying at good deals instead of high retail in a unregulated economy because of free trade… then I’m going to take pictures of the purchases with taxes to show how hard it is to build this car… I’m really saving money-I could be alot worse if I went to year one and bought all knew stuff or bought high retail on eBay because in this economy you can put things up for any amount and if someone buys it they buy it and can’t get there money back cause it’s no returns..
The economy needs comments, needs regulations,it’s to free anyone can over inflate prices if they want to that’s the way the economy is world wide.zz
people are f’ing the poor and middle class left and right by maximizing profits like Russia is with their oil to the UK..

I have been placed into a terrible threatening position as a scared in fear person-I didn’t keep my mouth shut,didn’t do like a usual guy does accept defeat and resell…

But how do I resell this car with the car in my name after it’s built with no pictures no history on the build creating framing allegations to my family-I post it on for e bodies and use my for b bodies posts account and show what I’m buying and showing my activity on the car it’s the only way to keep me and my family safe when they sell this car…

IMG_7973.png

Last edited:
Back